4K is ready for YouTube Mobile

Yes, you read the right line recently YouTube is supporting the 4K in mobile and you can watch the 4K videos on your mobile phone. But iPhone user they already watch the video in 4K. So now we can watch our favorite content in 4K if they are available in 4K. You enjoy the content in 4K video. This is a big update for Indian consumers because many consumers want to watch our favorite content in 4K.

Also, you can watch the video at 2K(1440p) or 4K(2160p). It seems to look like very interesting news about 4K lovers. That can be suffering their videos on 4K. Especially that user who not watch all the content to watch on your Laptop, desktop, and TV. This is one of the best ways and easy to assess.

YouTube says that our 2-billion users visit YouTube each month, and every day people watch over a billion hours of videos and generate billions of views. More than 70% of YouTube watch time comes from mobile devices. 16.4% of YouTube traffic comes from the U.S. 9.2% of users come from India. India is the second-largest number of viewers gives to YouTube.

Another fact is that 56% of users are male and the other 44% are female. YouTube is the second most-watched platform after Facebook. The included usage age of 18 this age on an average 41.9 minutes on YouTube to watch videos. Including all platforms mobile, laptop, and TV. Approx 40.9% of watch time comes from mobile devices. According to emarketer.com.

In fact, people use YouTube to fit themselves, and spending 72% of people watch fitness-related videos.

OnePlus 9 Specs Leak again: OnePlus 9 Pro has LPTO Display

In the U.S. alone, YouTube will make 5.56 billion dollars in advertising revenue in 2021. The number of channels that earn $10,000USD per year or more on YouTube grew year over year.

Similar Posts