I don’t know how many sites on which we enter our mail id and password and subscribe to their services or they every day send the email some of useful and others are spam mail. In that case, you can’t find them who’s right and wrong. If your inbox is full of unnecessary mails or you might not be receiving more spam emails from that person, company, or group.
Here we have felt your problem if you have subscribed to many platforms then you have to receive too many spam emails or unwanted newsletters for them. You just want to unsubscribe from all of them but how.
Here we’ll be sharing that method to you unsubscribe every single spam email in one click. Yes, you listen right, you have to do just one click and the spam email is unsubscribed.
In the next paragraphs, we share the Google Sheet that is made by Amit Agarwal the leader of Digital inspiration. They made a Google sheet this is really helpful to unsubscribe to spam email. The best part of the sheet you can view the email and check the status of the email it would be unsubscribed or maybe not unsubscriber. Also, they are providing the link for unsubscribing. If they can’t perform to unsubscribe then can manually go and unsubscribe.
How do they work?
When we add the email to the “Unsubscribe” label then they check the unsubscribe link, go in them and unsubscribe the newsletters or spam mail.
It is doing so simply you just can’t imagine that. It very, very simple, While once you configure the Google Sheet on your desktop and allow all the permission then the perform superb. After 10-15minutes later you can see the information of that email in Google Sheet, where you see all the details about the unsubscribing email.
How to Unsubscribe Spam Email
- Open the Google Sheet by clicking this link.
- When the link is opened click on Make a copy, they opened in Google Sheets.
- While then the link is open there you have to saw the Gmail Unsubscriber option click on it.
- Then they ask to Configure, so allow all the access, and if they show an error like this the go with the Advanced option. Now below you see the link click on them. After successfully allow all the permissions.
- Again click on the Gmail Unsubscriber to reconfigure this, and you have to see this message.
- Now you go to your Gmail and create the new “Unsubscribe” label.
- Open that Span emails or newsletters that you want to unsubscribe.
- When you open the email, click on the label icon and change it to Unsubscribe.
- While we refresh the Google Sheets and see they’ll add to unsubscribe.
You can add it to unsubscribe with your smartphone. It’s simple to go to the Gmail app and click on the mail that you want to unsubscribe. Click on the label icon or set it to Unsubscribe option.
The Gmail Unsubscriber program is now running and initialized in the background. When you apply for the Unsubscribe label to any email message in Gmail and you’ll automatically unsubscribe in 10-15 minutes.
Also, we try it everywhere it’ll work everywhere. You can apply the label to unwanted subscription newsletters on the Gmail website, mobile apps for Gmail on iPhone or Android, or even third-party email platforms like Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.
I just hope you’ll try this method this is really working and no chance of data leaks, On the internet, many apps are available that claim they unsubscribe your spam email to prevent them. But this is a safe and genuine method to do on your mobile or desktop. Even we can use these Google Sheets with third-party email platforms like Outlook or Apple Mail.
So also you can try it with you Apple Mail or Outlook.